A World in Miniature
Car and Coach Parking
Free car, coach and disabled parking are available at all centres. Parent and child parking spaces are available at selected centres.
Our well-stocked clothing shops have a locally unrivalled selection of quality leisure wear designed for all outdoor pursuits, whether it is for gardening, dog walking, fishing or holiday activities.
The Craft Shop offers a wide selection of craft material for all, whether into card making, scrap booking, painting & art, jewellery making, knitting, cross stitching or children’s crafts. With thousands of products to choose from and new stock arriving weekly you really are spoilt for choice.
What we offer: * Large range of rubber stamps, ink pads, heat guns and embossing powders together with all the accessories needed to transform your work into a piece of art
* Altered Art products with distress inks, cosmic paints, fantasy films and fibres, chipboard, grunge board, tools and accessories
*Premier stockist of Sizzex, with a full range of Big Shots and dies, embossing folders and accessories. In-store demonstration model.
*Cricut electronic cutting machines with wide range of design cartridges, tools and accessories.
* Large range of card and papers in loose sheets and packs. Available in many sizes and colours including pearl, glitter, mirror card, acetate and vellums.
* Beads, tools and accessories for jewellery making, from the beginner through to the more advanced jewellery maker.
* Crafts for children; gift idea’s and kits including painting by numbers, scraper foil, the magic of shrink plastics, art products paints, crayons and pencils, foam and felt.
Stockist of leading brands Design Objectives, Papermania, Anita’s, Trimcraft, Dovecraft, Kar’s, Cricut, Sizzex, Big Shot, Cuttlebug, Creative Expressions, Cosmic Shimmer, Bazzil basics, K&Co, Craftime, Pergamano, Sukura Pens, UK Crafts, Decoupage (die cut and standard), Royal Brush, Wendy and Peter Pan Wool, Derwent Water Design cross stitch.
* Craft Shops available at Howdens, Mayfield, Lambton Park, Wellington Hill, Houghton Hall, Holland Arms, High Legh, Weaver Vale, Burnside, Daleside, Byrkley & Lady Green Garden Centres.
We offer a home delivery service throughout our garden centres. Delivery costs are based on distance. To get a delivery quote, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Food Hall Delicatessen
Definitely not for the weak-willed. Our delicatessen is oozing with locally produced delicacies. Forget having to go to Knightsbridge or Piccadilly for the finest foods and provisions – they’re here on your doorstep.
Local, delicately produced Honeys, Preserves, Cheeses, Pastries, Biscuits, Preserved Fruits, Fine Oils, Meats and Hams – just a very small selection of the mouth-watering temptations you’ll discover.
Garden Furniture and Outdoor Living
Let us inspire you with:
• A wide selection of stylish hardwood suites with NEW designs for 2011
• Softwood ranges from Peter Smith
• Contemporary aluminium furniture, incorporating glass topped tables and textaline fabrics
• Recliners, relaxers, hammocks and gazebos
• Gas and charcoal barbecues, hooded and flat-beds. Stunning ranges from Outback and Webber
• Chimeneas, fire bowls and baskets
• Cane furniture for conservatories or garden rooms
• Real oak furniture
Our garden furniture and outdoor living collection is available throughout the year. We also offer a comprehensive selection of accessories including covers, wood treatments, cushions, picnic ware, barbecue and patio gas. All garden centres offer a delivery service and many of our furniture ranges are flat packed for convenience.
Lairds Larder Food Hall
Our range of oak furniture offers exceptionally good value for a hand crafted wood product. We buy direct to enable us to offer our customers the best value available.
Our oak furniture range includes bedroom, dining and living room furniture. Our full range is available to view below.
Stock of some items may be limited but we try to keep a stock available at all times.
Speak to one of our team to check our stocks and place your order. Delivery Service Available
We stock a full range of pet food and pet accessories. Everything from hutches to collars, dog beds to animal toys plus a good selection of pet basics such as hay and bedding. Small animals and birds are available at selected centres, please check first to avoid disappointment.
The Garden Room Restaurant
Ask our customers what they most enjoy about Byrkley Garden Centre and they’ll more than likely tell you “ending off their visit with a delicious time in The Garden Room". English country food at its best! Our carvery offers one of the most popular and best value meals in the County (actually in the nearest four Counties probably).
Every day, chef and his team prepare honest, wholesome meals, prepared and served in a traditional way. Roasts, Curries, Salads, Pastas and Fish, Poultry and Vegetarian.
Come and sample legendary taste and service soon – you’ll find it a delicious experience – and don’t forget no reservations needed.
The Topiary Coffee Shop
Sit down and relax with quality food and homebaking in our Topiary Coffee Shops and Restaurants.
Tempt those tastebuds with:
• A large selection of home baking, cakes and gateaux
• Morning coffee and tea
• Lunchtime daily specials, freshly made
• Afternoon tea with home made scones
• Sandwiches, baguettes and paninis
• Light bites and savoury snacks
• Children’s menu
Our Coffee Shops run themed evenings, children’s parties and events throughout the year. Coach and group visits are also welcome by prior booking.
Need room for a meeting or event? We offer great space and fantastic facilities. Why not get in touch with your local centre to see what they have on offer.
All of our coffee shops offer:
Hassle FREE parking,
Out of town locations,
Easily accessible by major roads